Transcript Requests


Are you a former O.S.S., O.D.C.V.I., P.S.C.I. or OD/Park student looking for a transcript? You will need to complete a Transcript Request form, which you will find at the SCDSB website (see link below). Payment can be made by either cash, cheque (made out to Orillia Secondary School) or through School Cash Online.

Forms are available on the Simcoe County District School Board website. Click the appropriate links at the site to get forms to request.


Transcript requests are processed by the last secondary school you attended . Completed forms may be brought to the school in person or emailed to [email protected].


The fees for each transcript request are: first copy: $15.00; each additional copy: $5.00, to a maximum of $20.00. Payment shall be by cash, cheque or online only.

Payment can be made through School Cash Online.  Cheques can be made out to Orillia Secondary School.

Note: If someone other than the adult student is picking up the transcript a completed 'Consent to Release Information to a 3rd Party' form is required


Requests for letters of education verification for government agencies and other organizations, (i.e. Revenue Canada, Social Services, and/or confirmation of attendance letters, etc.) must be made by the parent/guardian/adult student, in advance and in writing, and must be verified with proper identification and/or documentation.


Please be advised that processing these requests may take up to 10 business days, so please plan accordingly. Thank you for your understanding.