Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Sign In

Transcripts and requests for letters of education verification

Are you a former O.S.S., O.D.C.V.I., P.S.C.I. or OD/Park student looking for a transcript?  You will need to complete a Transcript Request form, which you will find at the SCDSB website (see link below).  Payment can be made by either cash, cheque (made out to Orillia Secondary School) or through School Cash Online.

Forms are available on the Simcoe County District School Board website. Click the appropriate links at the site to get forms to request.

During the School Year

Transcript requests are processed by the last secondary school you attended. Completed forms may be brought to the school in person or faxed/scanned to the school. Refer to the school directory for school contact information. Payment can be made through School Cash Online.  You can also pay with cash or cheque (made out to Orillia Secondary School).  Payment by debit card is not available.

Requests for letters of education verification for government agencies and other organizations, (i.e. Revenue Canada, Social Services, and/or confirmation of attendance letters, etc.) must be made by the parent/guardian/adult student, in advance and in writing, and must be verified with proper identification and/or documentation.

Please be advised that processing these requests may take up to 10 business days, so please plan accordingly.  Thank you for your understanding.